Magnetic Moment Magnetic Moment

realy cool

I have the highest score w00t, 81 pts I think! I cant beat lvl 17 right now, i will later. You never said anywhere that you need to use the least amount of magnets as possible to get a better score, you should add that for people who arent gonna figure that out.

Closure Closure

wow, very cool

idk why people are saying it is too hard, i thought it was just right. It will get you stuck for a minute or two, then you figure it out. I got to lvl 10 b4 I had to go. great game.

Rave Beat Rave Beat

cool

I did played the infinity RMX and im pretty sure the arrows were not with the beat which was annoying. Ithink they were too slow. If you fix that, this is a really cool game.

Wyze - Mix and Match Wyze - Mix and Match

Awesome

From my totally amatuer ear, I thought it was good rhythm. I most liked the atmosphere laid down in the begining.

Blasphem-E responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it

-:: Melancholia ::- (soft) -:: Melancholia ::- (soft)

RUNESCAPEEE!

Sounds a lot like runescape imo

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks.

Never play runscape and never want to play it, I dislike RPG.

Why people always think my music is similar to game soundtrack, that's very weird.

Solus - Endless Space(CFremix) Solus - Endless Space(CFremix)

Pretty Beast

This reminds me of like the classic trance from early 2000's. You would get so much more credit if you made this back then lol. But its a pretty awesome and the only thing i think it needs to become amazing is a super solid master. You've got some creative and interesting writing aspects within the main genre, I would call that the strong point. Keep up the awesome.

-Benjy