Wyze - Mix and Match Wyze - Mix and Match

Awesome

From my totally amatuer ear, I thought it was good rhythm. I most liked the atmosphere laid down in the begining.

Blasphem-E responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it

-:: Melancholia ::- (soft) -:: Melancholia ::- (soft)

RUNESCAPEEE!

Sounds a lot like runescape imo

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks.

Never play runscape and never want to play it, I dislike RPG.

Why people always think my music is similar to game soundtrack, that's very weird.

Solus - Endless Space(CFremix) Solus - Endless Space(CFremix)

Pretty Beast

This reminds me of like the classic trance from early 2000's. You would get so much more credit if you made this back then lol. But its a pretty awesome and the only thing i think it needs to become amazing is a super solid master. You've got some creative and interesting writing aspects within the main genre, I would call that the strong point. Keep up the awesome.

-Benjy

{DJWT} Hard x core {DJWT} Hard x core

so stereotypical

Please, make something different than everyone else!! Its the same thing, nexus presets everywhere!! Learn how to mix and master!! PLEAASSEEEEEE!!

MSXOmega responds:

I know it's very common. I'd actually appreciate it if I could learn to do that. But, for now, this will do, because I like nexus presets. :P

!(E)! Happy Birthday! !(E)! Happy Birthday!

well...

Maybe if you learned how to use your DAW you could make something decent...

Dreamscape - To The Stars Dreamscape - To The Stars

way over-rated

Its ok but its all the same presets everyone used from Nexus Zeta or Vengence, anyone could throw this together. It isnt even mixed or mastered at all. Give a good mix and master and it will be decent. Show me what you can do with some effort.

eliashellfire responds:

I beg to differ. I mix and master like a perfectionist bud. My mixer page is full and filters and leveling is everywhere on the track.

Power of Pleasure (TC Remix) Power of Pleasure (TC Remix)

=DDDD

Its amazing, you took the typical style dance song and actually made it into something original and cool. I didnt know that was possible! props man!

Kw- Scottish Heartlands Kw- Scottish Heartlands

cool

Taking in mind that this is just a short little thing, my comments are I think the bagpipes could sound fuller and more present. And have a counter melody or have the strings do something different than the bagpipes.

I enjoyed it =) 4.01 / 5.00 (+ 0.047)

I lookin foreward to more classical stuff from you
-EnharmoniX

Kaizerwolf responds:

Heh thank you! :)

_/Fantasy\_ _/Fantasy\_

hmm cool

A nice little piece, very relaxing and easy to listen to. But it didnt go anywhere. Im trying to work on shaping phrases when i write, and I think it would make your work have more emotional/uplifting trance feel.

ShootingStar responds:

Yeah, I know it doesn't go anywhere :(
But oh well, Thanks for the review!

ShootingStar

_/I wish you were here\_[edit] _/I wish you were here\_[edit]

iLike

Bass is a little overpowering in my opinion. Sounds like it is clipping a little too. The vocals adds a nice touch (nice voice =D) but i cant understand what you are saying, and i dont know if you really care cuz it sounds fine as is. Well, im listening again and i can tell what your saying better. I think that when the main lead cuts out for the quieter part, it comes at just the right time, nice. So, i guess my only point is if you mix and master better i think it will triple the awesomenees.

Keep Producing!
-EnharmoniX

ShootingStar responds:

Yes! haha so basically I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to mastering :P
But time to learn!